Come on! Everyone knows the answer to this one! Projectiles are for one thing only…. and that is…. DESTRUCTION, o’ coz!
Please note that this article is just for informational purpose, we do not encourage anyone to do anything mentioned in here.
What is a projectile? Well acordin to Websters it is:
pro-jec’tile (pre-jek’til) n. a missile, as a bullet.
That’s the proper definition but is rather limited I feel. After all, every anarchist knows that a projectile is anything that can be directed at a target from a distance. This includes everything from your bullets (or pellets) to your little shit brother (From an apropriate height of coz) to that rock you found by the side of the road just a second ago. What are these good for? What is The Purpose Behind Projectiles? Well as stated before… DESTRUCTION! DESTRUCTION!
A Quick Guide! (AQG) Ok. You realise that for your next anachial caper yur gonna need a few projectile weapons. You imediately go out and pay $200 for a handgun offa the street…. NOT.. (Well, unless you feel the need to do that…) Why not BUILD what you need? After all, you always get more satisfaction out of it that way, and it can’t be traced! See any of varied texts on making your own handguns (pick up a copy of The Poor Man’s James Bond) if you need one cheap. Here’s The Purpose Behind Projectile, to help you decide what kinda projectile weapon you need, to give you an idea of whatz avaliable and some information on projectile weapons as well.
Your basic primitive weapon. This thing has proven it’s uses throughout time! Ever since the first caveman said “UGH!” grabbed a boulder and bashed in his neighbours skull have we used rocks as an improvised (and untracable) weapon. It can be used to bonk, bash, wack, thunk and thrash. It’s also phun to whip thru windows (Help old man Jenkins start a rock collection!) or at retards and fagots (Hey! JERRY! CATCH! WHAP! Oops.. Sorry.. Should have said TURN AROUND AND CATCH! eheheh)
Well…. It’s a rock, stupid!
- Pick ’em anywhere! (At a moment’s notice!)
- Lots avaliable!
- No licensing requirments!
- Can’t get in shit for having a rock (Pet rock officer! Honestly!)
- Versitile (Use for caving people’s skulls in, breakin windows, chucking at pig cruisers! Use your imagination!)
- Inexpensive (Actually, free!)
- Good crushing dammage if you really get behind it
- Short range (Unless you’re like, Babe Ruth er sumpthin)
- Relatively innacurate (depends on person)
- You can’t carry too many around. These phuckers are HEAVY!
- Not at all menacing! (Look out man! I gotta ROCK! HA!)
- No power at extended ranges (Like 20 feet)
Well it’s free, convinient and has been proven effective by the test of time…. What else can I say?
Sling Shit (Er.. Shot!)
Yes folks, you know what a sling shot is.. Everyone carries or has one of these handy little devils lying around somewhere. Even Denis the Mennis had one and used it to GREAT effect (Yes.. I suspect he was a junior anarchist at heart!) Best of all, you can even make them out of a stick and an elastic band!!
A Y shaped support with an elastic material stretched between the arms of the Y.. Like so:
(*-Drawing is not to scale)
Note the small “cup” in the middle of the arms, to hold whatever projectile you are using.
- Small (Easily concealable, and easy to pack around too!)
- No licensing needed (Ex. Not illegal)
- Redily Avaliable (You can get them ANYWHERE! I personally got the Canadian Tire $10.00 one. It also has a folding wrist support on it, for added power)
- CHEAP! (Like I said, $10.00 at Canadian Trash. You can get more powerful ones, but they cost more)
- Versitility of Ammo (It’s cheap, and you can use ANYTHING in a slingshot. You can buy the shot (in .25 and .38 calibre) or just use rocks, marbles, ball bearings, small bits of garbage (boiled eggs etc), or little animals like rats!
- Fairly quiet operation
- You can pack LOTS of ammo. Or just pick more up!
- Limited range (Like I can hit stuff at MAYBE 15-20 feet unless it’s real big)
- Need lots of practise to be any good with them
- Inherantly innacurate (No Sharp Shooting with these babies!)
- That punk cop chasing you isn’t going to scream in terror when you turn around and dramatically pull your sling shot on him.
Slingshots are good if you just need to hit a large target (Ex. some fathead you hate) at close range and you don’t have the cash for something better. Unfortuantely you gotta practice up, and they’re not menacing.
Pellet/BB Gun! (YAY!)
Pellet guns and BB guns are cool! For one thing, it HURTS LIKE HELL when you take a hit from a BB gun (and even more from a pellet gun!) First off, what’s the difference between a pellet gun and a BB gun you ask? Well a BB gun fires a spherical .177 cal projectile (usually at around 300 Feet/Second (FPS) or less) Pellet guns fire either .177 or .22 cal pellets, and you can get them right up to 500 FPS without a permit, or higher but you need your FAC since they count as firearms. (Or just rip on off, eh?) Pellets are also shaped projectiles (Look like little spades) so they pentrate better and have better ballistics than the BBs.
These suckers look just like real firearms (BONUS!) for the most part except they have a little tinny hole in the end but since no-one in this country knows shit about guns chances of this being noticed are NIL (Especially with the .22 pellet guns!) P/BB guns come in two varities: Rifle and Handgun (YES!) The rifles are more accurate, but are not concealable. Most rifles will be single pumps. You can get them in repeater or single shots. I have a crossman lever action that I got a few years ago at Home Hardware for just 29.95+tax. It looks just like a lever action rifle, and holds 100 BBs inside it. I also have a chinese pellet gun that I got at a sporting goods store for 32.00+tax. The pellet gun is VERY accurate.
Unfortuantely it is of the single shot break open type, and takes about 5 seconds to reload. It does however, fire .22 pellets at damned near 500 FPS, making it a good short range (under 50 yards) sniping weapon for taking out dogs etc. May no kill them (unless you get a good head shot) but they’ll feel it for a while. The other pellet gun I have is a crossman .357 magnum revolver look alike. This is my favorite. It looks JUST like a real revolver, and has all the features. You can carry extra cylinders with you for quick reloads and is avaliable with both 10 and 8 round cylinders. It’s CO2 operated, and was quite cheap (You can get them for 69.00, or 89.00 for the one with both 4″ and 8″ barrel at Canadian Tire) It fires pellets as fast as you can pull the trigger (bonus!) is quick to reload, and fires at just under 500 FPS. It can be used with a normal handgun holster and is quite accurate, especially if you get the optional scope for it (22.00, Canadian Tire)
- Again, no licensing requirements
- Quieter than a regular gun (But louder than a sling shot)
- Much more accurate than a slingshot, especially with a scope
- Less expensive than a normal gun (But then again, you ripped yours off, didn’t you? 🙂
- Ammo is cheap, and avaliable almost anywhere.
- You can carry LOTS of ammo around with you
- MUCH more menacing and painfull than a slingshot. Pulling a .357 and cocking the hammer (Get in a Dirty Harry line here too!) will definately stop some asshole in his tracks! (Then you can tie him up and have some REAL phun.. Teach him to chase you!)
- More expensive than a sling shot
- You MUST have the right kind of ammo
- Larger than a sling shot
- You’re not going to ditch it as easily as you would a slingshot if you’re being chased
- You ever pull one on a cop, and there’s a good chance he’ll return fire. (Altho, those pigs can’t hit a brick shit house while they’re on the hole anyhows!)
- Get caught with it you’re in more shit
Better than a slingshot for longer range shots, accuracy is improved as well. Unfortuanely you’ll get in more shit if caught with one, and if you have to buy one they can get expensive. You also can’t really improvise ammo too much and they’re larger than a SS generally.
Handguns are great! Highly effective (depending on calibre), easily concealable and they’ve got range. Unfortuantely they tend to get expensive, loud, and you gotta have EXACTLY the right ammo for them. You also get 5 years in prision (Supposedly) if you get caught with one. You also need a permit (yah right) to own one, and have to go thru alot of shit (Jane and Finch) to pick one up. Of coz, those rules are made by the gov’t, so we’ll just ignore them. (If you aren’t willing to do that, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS TEXT?)
Any gun which fires a projectile moving in excess of 500 FPS, is designed to be fired with one hand, and has a barrel shorter than 16 inches. Yeppee. What do they consider the .50 AE Desert Eagle with a 17″ barrel? Yup.. ‘sa handgun! Neways…
- Generally easily concealable (We’re talking about like a little .25, .32, or 9mm.. Not a .45 colt here!)
- Much longer effective range than any of the previously mentioned toys. (Still only 50 yards max tho. Unless you get into the big magnums)
- ALOT more knockdown power than previous weapons (heh.. Use HOLLOWPOINTS, and Hi-cap magazines! [EWW! Those are illegal, you say!]
- Much more intimidating than previous weapons.
- If you have to, you can actually shoot (at?) someone. [Or.. If you just feel like it! Hold up a few pigs, get yourself a coupla nice little Glock 22’s!]
- Weight (MUCH lighter than a rifle)
- VERY easy to get illegally
- Illegal to own without permit, definately illegal to carry/fire anywhere but a range (Woop-tee-doo!)
- LOUD! VERY VERY LOUD. And everyone know what a gunshot sounds like, and will prolly call the cops if they hear one. (Unless you’re around Jane/Finch.. Then it’s normal)
- You need the right ammo.
- Ammo can get expensive, especially if you are using HP ammo. (That’s illegal too BTW… Bonus, huh?)
- The gun itself is gonna cost you a bit ($100==>$600)
Well. You get caught with a handgun they’ll just slap you on the wrist! (Unless you’re a weapons collector, in which case they decide you’re dangerous and lock you up) You’ve got ok range, some firepower, and they’re fairly accurate at short ranges. Also, you can just kill anyone if they discover you at you nefarious activities! (Make sure you spray paint the big (A) on the body! OH! And make sure you check the pockets for anything worth taking….) I’d go for a handgun if you can affford it. They’re also good for threatening people even if you don’t _REALLY_ wanna shoot ’em.
AH! Rifles. My favorite thing in the world to play with. The major thing to remember about rifles is that no cop armed with just a handgun (And they can’t use rifles in this glorious country of ours) can’t match a sniper, even if he’s only got a .22 LR! You’ve got range, you’ve got power! Let’s go on a shooting rampage in just an hour! The only thing is that rifles (Especially hi-powered ones are VERY VERY VERY loud (My 8mm Hakim will hurt your ears, even with good ear muffs on) and are for the most part very large (You are talking over 30 inches, usually) and are heavier than a handgun. They’re also harder to get illegally since hey! Who the hell ever wants a rifle to comit a crime? Pretty much no one, so there is a MUCH smaller illegal market for them. SO… Break into crappy tire or some other place with shit security like that and STEAL SOME! Make sure you get scopes and mounts as well!
A long arm, designed to be fired using both arms and to be rested on the shoulder during firing. Generally fires much more powerful cartridges than handguns. Must have rifled barrel (otherwise, it’s a smoothbore)
- LONG range (We’re talking out to 1000+ yards with a good sniper rifle!)
- VERY powerfull (Depending on cartridge, of course)
- Most come with scope mounts, for a little covering sniper fire during those covert operations
- Can generally get off more accurate shots in shorter time than with a handgun
- Wide selection of calibres avaliable, all the way from .22 Short thru .600 Nitro Express and .50 Browning
- More accessories avaliable (Ex. Flash supressors, muzzles brakes Bayonets (doggie stickers!) than for handgun/shotgun
- Big. Rifles will always be a minimum of 26 inches long, most are over 30 inches. I have a few that are 49″+
- Heavy. Rifles are heavy (All that wood/metal, doncha know)
- Ditto for ammo. Big and Heavy.
- As usual, need the right kinda ammo
- Rifle ammo can get expensive (So steal some!)
- Threat level. People know shit. They think handguns are more powerfull so they tend to take the guy with the handgun more seriously (Unless you have a rifle with a drop down pistol grip.. Then it’s an “assault weapon” and they all spaz.
- Can’t really cut a rifle down… Get a carbine with a folding stock if you can. Something like a ruger mini-14/30
Well I like rifles over handguns, but that’s because I generally have no reason to wish concealment. If you just wanna do some longer range shooting (Snipe the kiddies on halloween?) then you need a rifle. Same if you need power/accuracy. A hangun just won’t do. On the other hand, they’re big and heavy. So is the Ammo……. Don’t take one if you’re gonna have to hide the thing fast, or can’t hide it on approach to the target.
AH…shotguns. Well, these babies make a great terror weapon since people are just scared shitless of them! And they should be! A round of 00 buck out of an 18″ barrel at 7 yards will almost chop a person in half. Most destructive small arm I know of. Besides that.. Ever look down a 12 guage barrel? Biggest phucking hole you’ll EVER see! You can get shotguns in all shapes and sizes. For our little activites I recomend a double barrel due to the fact that you can chop them off right behind the pistol grip, and right in front of the foregrips. Then you can mount a sling on it and put it over your shoulder…. Just wear a long coat and you are all set. You should be able to get one down at the corner real easily, since they’re a common criminal weapon.
Shotguns generally look like a rifle, just with a thicker barrel. They come in pump, single shot, double barrel, Semi-auto, bolt action and lever (Same as rifles) The difference is that shotguns are generally a smoothbore while rifles have, well… Rifling in the barrel. They also fire shotshells instead of normal metalic cartridges. Generally this means that instead of firing a single projectile you are firing a whole bunch of little spheres, at low velocities. (Unless you are using slugs, which are usually just a big chunk of lead) What does this mean to you? Well it means (of course) that it’s harder to miss your target with a shotgun than with any of the other mentioned weapons. It’s still possible, but you gotta be a pretty bad shot to do it. Unfortunately, shotguns have very little effective range, and are extremely loud. The recoil is also a little much (Altho, it’s never bothered me and I fired of over 100 shells in 20 minutes a few weeks ago!)
- Firepower. At close range, NOTHING can match a shotgun for firepower. Almost 100% guarenteed knock down!
- Cheap. Shotguns don’t require the machineing precision of rifles and handguns (especially handguns) and so they are less expensive
- TERROR factor. Trust me… Looking down the bore of a 12 guage is something to be avoided. Great to intimidate people
- As usual, a shotgun blast is good for discouraging pursuit. (You can use slugs to put BIG holes in cars… I was shooting right thru a ’76 Buick when my friends and I were doing some urban combat training… Anyone inside that car would have been PHUCKING DEAD!)
- Extremely loud and likely to attract attention.. Make that certain to attract attention
- Large muzzle flash (Escpecially out of short barrels)
- Heavy recoil on short barrels (Ex. Sawed offs)
- As usual, gotta have the right ammo for the gun (Be carefull that you don’t load 3″ shells into a 2 3/4″ chamber!)
- Innacurate. It’s almost imposible to hit one target without getting everything nearby
- Hard to conceal… Even sawed offs are bigger than a handgun.. but are still smaller than a rifle
- Short range. Good luck hitting anything at over maybe 20-50 yards. 100 yards with slugs, but you have to aim 16-24″ high.
- Again, according to the GOV’T (What the hell do they know) you need a licence to own one of these, and so can get in alot of shit if caught with one. ESPECIALLY if it’s sawed off… then it’s a PROHIBITED weapon (10 year jail term, d00dz…Suposedly.. Never enforced)
At short range nothing can beat a shotgun, and they make a GREAT terror weapon. They’re cheap, and fairly concealable. Only thing is, they are VERY loud and have a large flash signature. Also, you can’t hit with precision (unless you use slugs) If you need to make a lot of noise, scare someone, or just feel the need for overwhelming firepower then this is your weapon.
OK. Don’t laugh. These kinda weapons have some advantages to them as well, you know. They’re proven, almost silent, and deadly in the right hands. They also have the advantage that you can walk in an buy them. (Well, except blowguns and shurkiens.. they’re PROHIBITED (wow-e) weapons in this shit country we must take over sometime. You can also (heheh) dip the blades (puncturing pointy end) into your fav poision. (A canadian tourist in Africa just died of this last week!) You can make these things yourself, and easily.. Shurkiens are just star shaped pieces of metal… make ’em in shop class man! Blowguns? If you have no idea how to make these you are VERY pathetic. Bows? Same here, although I recomend just spending the cash on one, or ripping one of somewhere…. Homemade ones aren’t too good. (I never made one that turned out to be any good NEways… Maybe you’ll have better luck…)
Well.. Pretty much anything you can pick up you can throw… Use your imagination! Bricks, sticks, rocks, tires, tools, pavement chunks, projectile weapons (When you run out of ammo) knives, grendades, computer hardware, books, chairs, tables, phones, clocks, radios, clock radios, whatever! Try them all, and find your favorite! Just make sure it has some weight so it does some dammage/kills (bonus) someone!
Ok. That’s the end of this article on The Purpose Behind Projectiles. Hope that it helped you out some, and hope you pass it around to all of your friends. If nothing else, well, it’s a bit of information for you to store.